Streaming Worship Service
Please join us for worship on Ash Wednesday February 17th, 2021 with services at both 11 AM and 7:30 PM. A livestream will be available for the 7:30 PM service. The Imposition of Ashes and Holy Communion will be offered at both services.
Click here to download our complete Lenten Service Schedule and Special Events.
You are invited to read this Lenten devotional either online or download it for yourself.: https://thenalc.org/…/2021/02/Lent-Devotional-2021.pdf…
Holy Trinity has resumed in-person worship services at 5:00 p.m. Saturdays and 9:00 a.m. Sundays. The worship service will be live streamed at 8:57 a.m. on Sunday mornings here on our website, on our FB page and on Youtube (type in Holy Trinity, Abington) and available in recorded format on all three platforms. Please see the guidelines issued by the Congregation Council concerning the special instructions for those who attend worship services. You are most welcome in the name of Jesus to worship with us!
Because of the special precautions raised by the COVID-19 virus, we ask that all in attendance follow these guidelines established by the CDC and affirmed by Holy Trinity’s Congregation Council:
- If you are sick, or if you are at a higher risk of illness with COVID – 19, or if you present any type of symptom such as fever, coughing, sneezing, please stay at home and watch the service on Holy Trinity’s website.
- Before leaving home, use the bathroom and please wash your hands for at least 20 seconds. Bathrooms are available during the worship service.
- Access to the Church will be through the main doors facing Lycoming Ave. and handicapped entrance. With the exception of the Sanctuary and downstairs bathrooms, all other doors and areas of the church building are closed
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the church.
- All those 2 years old and older, please wear a face mask while in the building. You may lift your mask to receive Holy Communion.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the church for your use.
- Bulletins, offering plates, and white pew envelopes are available on the table in the center of the nave and window sills.
- Seating is available in designated pews.
- Groups who live together may sit close to each other; all others please sit approximately 6 feet apart.
- There will be no processions, passing of offering plates, hand-shaking, or presentation of the gifts.
- The hymns will be sung by the cantors. You are welcome to hum along.
- Please maintain proper social distancing at all times.
- At the time to receive Holy Communion, at the direction of the ushers, please come forward, keeping a proper distance from others, receive the bread in your outstretched hand, place it in your mouth and proceed to receive the wine. Carefully take a cup of wine, avoiding touching other cups in the tray. Consume the wine, place the empty cup in the receptacle on the table, replace your mask, and return to your seat.
- After the benediction and dismissal, please be seated and wait to be dismissed by the ushers in order to maintain proper social distance.
- Please do not congregate in the narthex. Greet your fellow worshipers outdoors.
The Congregation Council has made every effort to provide a safe and reverent setting for worship at Holy Trinity. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.